- 4 packets Nongshim Soon Veggie Ramyun
- 2-3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons sweet Chye Poh (sweet preserved radish)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 200ml chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons spring onion, chopped
- 4 eggs, half-boiled
- Cook the noodles in boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain & immerse in iced water for two minutes. Drain & set aside.
- In a non-stick pan on low heat, add the olive oil, garlic & Chye Poh & fry gently until fragrant. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Add the noodles & stir-fry until noodles are dry & slightly crusty.
- Add the chicken stock & spring onions, & simmer until the liquid evaporates.
- Remove pan from heat & divide the noodles into four portions.
- Top each serving with a half-boiled egg.