6th of 8, this is my favor, this recipe not only help me manage my left over rice but I also use the recipe for my instant noodle, replacing rice. If you use this recipe for instant noodle, remember once your instant noodle is cooked, soak it immediately in a bowl of ice water for a few minutes, then dry the instant noodle before fry it.
- Cooked Rice (Portion depend on how many people, it would be better if cooked left overnight rice)
- 2 tablespoon dried shrimp
- 100 grams mince meat (pork/chicken)
- 6 tablespoon peanuts
- 2 – 3 tablespoon cooking oil
- Soak the shrimps till soft then chop it lightly.
- Use hot water to soak the peanuts to remove the skins. Then fry it.
- Heat the wok, add the oil then add the mince meat & shrimps. Fried till it is fragrance.
- Next, add the rice & stir fried it till the rice is separated (not crumble together).
- Add 1/2 of the peanut into the rice & stir for a while more then add some salt & pepper.
- Dish out the rice & add the remaining peanuts on top of the rice.
Cooking Time: 45 minutes