It been quite a while since I last shared my recipe, as these few months been busy experimenting with different ways of posting articles.
Ginger is not my favor since I was young, in fact I rather feel uneasy when i realize that ginger present in a dish. I guess numerous time when I was young, I bite into ginger and being ‘stringed’ by it. But ginger is an ingredients that very commonly used in Chinese dish, it is used in biased dishes and used for remove smell from fishes. I learnt this recipe from a cook book many years back when I was working in overseas, as I looking way of making grill dishes less boring.
This sauce good for cooking with fish dishes and grill dishes. It is perfect for grill fishes. It is also very easy to prepare.
- 300 g young ginger, peeled, cut into small pieces
- 5 pips garlic, removed skin
- 100 ml water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasame oil
- Put ginger, garlic and water into a food processor and blend into puree.
- Heat up 2 tablespoon oil in a pan.
- Pour in the ginger puree, add in salt and seasame oil and bring to boil.
- Remove from heat and leave to cool.
- Put into a cleaned glass container and chill in fridge.
Cooking Time 30 minutes.
Storage Period Good for 3 months under refrigeration.