- 300 g young ginger, peeled and cut into small pieces.
- 5 pips garlic, removed skin
- 100 ml water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoon oil
- Blend ginger, garlic and water into puree using a food processor.
- Heat up oil, pour in the ginger puree in a pan.
- Add in salt and sesame oil and bring to boil.
- Remove from heat and leave to cool before store in a glass container and store under refrigeration.
Cooking Time 20 minutes.
Storage period 1 month
Footnote Serve as seasoning.