Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoon caster or super-fine sugar
- 2 Tablespoon milk or soy milk
- 4 slices bread
- 1 Teaspoon cooking oil or a small piece of butter
- Whisk eggs, sugar and milk in a bowl. Dip the bread, one slice at a time, until saturated on both sides.
- Heat oil in a cooking pan and either swirl the pan or use a pastry brush to coat the surface of the pan evenly. Fry the bread until both sides are browned.
- Drain the excess oil from the French Toast on kitchen paper towels. Serve it on its own or serve it with a small & thin slice of butter, maple syrup and berries/cherry tomatoes.
Cooking Time 20 minutes.