Stir Fried Chicken Breast with Ginger Sauce
This dish is an easy home cook dish in Asia. Almost each family has their own variety of this dish. Instead of chicken breast, it can be replaced with pork or other meats. The sauces also can be replaced with other sauces that available at sauce section. This dish normally serve as one of the dishes in a meal, however it is good to go alone with either stream rice or noodle.
Ingredients (Serve 4)
- 300 g chicken (or pork) cubed.
- 3 tablespoon Ginger Sauce.
- 1 stalk spring onion, cut into 3 cm length.
- Some red chillis shreds to taste.
- 1 egg white.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- Sesame oil to taste.
- Pepper to taste.
- 1 teaspoon corn flour.
- 2 tablespoon water.
- Marinade chicken cube (or pork) with egg white, salt, sesame oil, pepper, corn flour and water for 30 minutes.
- Deep-fry the marinated chicken cube in hot oil for a short while (slightly brown).
- Dish and Drain.
- Leave 1 tablespoon of oil in wok, add in the Ginger Sauce and stir-fry till fragrant.
- Add in chicken cube, spring onion, red chilli shreds and stir well. If goes with noodle instead of steam rice, also added in the noodle to stir-fry.
- Dish up and serve.
Cooking Time 50 minutes